วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

I absent from class

9 August 2007
Oh , my God ! . What ' s wrong with me ?. I have diarrhea ?. Yes , I have . I have a stomachache so much . I go in toilet and go out and go in and go out , go in go out again and again . It ' s about 06.45 am . That time , I will go to University . But today , I have a stomachache too much therefore I don't go to University . In fact , I don't want to be absent from class if not necessary too much . Today ,it has conversation with Pro.Jasper about a movie that I saw , outside reading book . But yesterday . I so tired too . I take a medicine and then , take a rest . After three hours , I get better .I get up from my bed and write down in my note book . I also stomachache . I finish writing a journal and read book but not too much . I have dinner and take medicine again . About 19.00 p.m. I feel better than . It ' s O.K. This day is bad day that I suffer from diarrhea and stomachache so much . Moreover , I have a internal heat too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: