วันจันทร์ที่ 13 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

First match for The Kop

On Saturday 11 , August 2007 , Liverpool had a match Televistion with Aston villa . I ' m a Liverpool ' s fanclub , The Kop ,. I waited for English Premiere League for 2 month . I think it a long time for me . I love Liverpool and I want to see Liverpool played .

Liverpool had signed new player from Atlantico Madrid to Liverpool . He was Fernando Torres . He got Number 9 from " The God " Robbie Fowler . He was the most valued , 21 millions pound . He had a name in first match . I waited for this match for 2 month . When match kicked off . I ' m excited and worry because in the past Liverpool can't won on first match in English Premiere League about 15 years . But this team were changed enough and had a better player than the past . First half Liverpool could controled this game and good teamwork . Liverpool got a goal in first half by Astonvilla had owned goal . Liverpool 1 : 0 Astonvilla . I was happy for this score but little worried about draw with Astonvilla because Astonvilla had a good teamwork . Second half Astonvilla could played easy because Liverpool wait and counter-attack but 84 minutes Jamie Caragher had hand ball in penalty . Astonvilla got penalty kicked and it a bad dream for me . Liverpool 1 : 1 Astonvilla but I trust Liverpool ' s player and I believed Liverpool would won in this match . For 2 minutes Steven Gerrard captain of The Kop could did it . Liverpool got free-kick he kicked a ball to Astonvilla net .It beautiful goal . Liverpool got 3 points in first match . I thaught Liverpool didn't give up they fight to last minute .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: