วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Wonderful day

10 August 2007
Wow wow wow! . I get well from a diarrhea that I suffered from a stomachace last week.But today , I get better. I still take a medicine one time . I go to a temple with my mother . I make merit and virue . I am very happy . I feel fresh though the weather is not beautiful . Today , the weather is very suuny . I like to go to a temple . I like to let birds , fish , and tortles go . And my mother does too . At this time , I am relax . My mother and I , we offer food to Buddhist monks and offer alms too . At my home , I always meditate about 5-15 minutes perday . After meditating , I will have a lot of concentrations to read book , to write a journal , to do my homework , and to review the lesson . Tomorrow , I will go to the University early because I will do exercise of outside reading book with my friends in group at the place beside the Bookstore . So , I must go to bed now , and get up early tomorrow .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: