วันเสาร์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Thusday 23,2007 at Siam-center

Today is a free-day for me. I don’t have class at Assumption University. I went to sleep all day. I’m so tried because yesterday, I had many subject at Assumption University, I got a cold because at University had raining. I felt terrible when I knew my English score. I’m worry about it. I think about it so much but it not a good way. I will forget and try to do my best for English2.

In the morning about 8:00 a.m. My girlfriend wake me up on my bed with mobile-phone. She tells me to send her to Siam-center. What? I’m so tired but I have two way in my brain. First, continued my dream and sleep all day, Second Get up this is wonderful day, yesterday so terrible. This is a new day. I choose second way because if I continued sleep I wouldn’t do blogger. I think when my girlfriend study extra-learning at Siam-Computer that means I have a time to do blogger for Prof. Jasper. O.K. let’s go to siam-center

Now I have free-time to do blogger. I’m in Milk-Plus at 11:00 P.M. I have breakfast in Milk-Plus very quiet. I like to do my work when any place quiet.

I went to tell about Siam’s society. When I see everybody in Siam-center, I feel good and I have a smile. 70% at Siam-center were happy. They are student about 15-18 years old. Their grade about school and University. They can play, shopping, walk at Siam but I don’t know about 11:00 A.M. is finish a school. They are fun. Some people about 18 years old. I think they have break-time and have a lunch. Chula University much in Siam-center. I think Siam-center is a place that have a modern in Thailand. Everybody can go to Siam-center. Siam-center is full system: Food land, drinking, shopping, learning etc.
It’s a good place for me to do my work. Thank you Siam-center.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: