วันศุกร์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

If I were Liverpool's manager




Rafael Benitez is a Liverpool’s manager. If I were Rafael Benitez I should do my best for Liverpool to get English Premiere League Champion. First I would sell some players that without my system. I would sell some player same Rafael Benitez : Craig Bellamy ,Zenden ,Cisse, Mark Gonzalez,. I will keep Luis Garcia at Liverpool because when he has a name for some match he can make different ,he play very well if he has a good position that he like and when he has a full condition. Rafael Benitez had sell Luis Garcia to Atlantico Madrid because he want to sign world class striker he is Fernando Torres. Rafael Benitez doesn’t has choice because Fernando Torres value is 26 millions pound but Rafael Benitez doesn’t want to pay 26 millions pound. So Atlantico Madrid offer about 21 millions pound and Luis Garcia. Rafael Benitez has talk with Luis Garcia about him moved to Atlantico Madrid. He say “yes” to set to Atlantico Madrid that is a reason. If I were Rafael Benitez I would pay 26 millions to sign Fernando Torres and keep Luis Garcia, I like him very much because he has hardworking at Liverpool but I think Rafael Benitez doesn’t use Luis Garcia so he had accept Atlantico Madrid offer.

I worry about Mohamed Sissoko. I think before he had injury he was a important player defensive midfield for Liverpool. He had good defend and he was a young player. After he had out off injury and have good condition. He play lower standard and Liverpool have more midfield: Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Benayoun, Lucas. Their many midfield so I want sold him.

Rafael Benitez has big ploblem about 11 real players in team. He want to use rotation. I think rotation it a good tactic to set for Liverpool but this mean every players in Liverpool can play good team work together. He should test other player for many position in English Premiere League. If player that he test can play well that so lucky but that player can’t play and not standard. It’s means Liverpool could lost 3 points.

I think Liverpool should have 11 real players in team so if Liverpool have real player in team, you should set a good system and structure for Liverpool and substitutes should learning about system and structure and can learn for real player. Then that means rotation can use foe Liverpool. You can make different for a team.

I have 11 real player :Reina, Agger, Carragher, Riise, Finnan, Gerrard, Alonso, Babel, Kuyt, Voronin, Torres. I should use 4-3-3 Counter Attack tactic. Liverpool a good midfield and defensive but Liverpool have a ploblem at forward position so I think in this season a ploblem have to clear because in team have many striker. I would use three strikers and set Fernando Torres to Target striker, set Babel to left striker and set Voronin to right striker. There are three forwards. I would use three midfields. Gerrard and Alonso should set to center midfield. Kuyt set to attack midfield. I would use four defensive. I think this plan were good. In forward position can switch. In midfield Gerrard can up and down on every field ,he is playmaker. Alonso can go down to help defensive player, Carragher, I trust four defensive player they can fight much pressure.

I think this is a good tactic and plan for Liverpool only. I would please for Rafael Benitez used my plan. Thank you .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: